VascoLite is a simplified version of VascoSuite software. A new version was released in 2020 offering improved ergonomics and a new database.
VascoLite is a data acquisition system. It allows real-time calculations, monitoring and data recording. This software is fully compatible with all National Instruments (NI) hardware with DAQmx driver. It allows the use of NI PXI, PCI, USB and Compact-DAQ systems for analog and digital signal acquisition.
Data acquisition in just 3 clicks
Are you a technician or engineer in charge of analog and digital measurements ? VascoLite provides simple usage to record and to analyse your data.
- Multi-frequency sampling, Multi-channel, Multi-hardware, Multi-Sensor
Quick and easy configuration using National Instruments' DAQmx driver
Compatible with all NI-DAQmx hardware (CompactDAQ Ethernet or USB, PCI or PXI cards, etc.).
- pact-DAQ Ethernet ou USB, cartes PCI ou PXI, etc.)
Graphical user interface
VascoLite has all the display functions of Vasco Suite. Create your Human Machine Interfaces (HMI). In just a few clicks with standard Vasco graphical objects (temporal graph, Volume Units meter (VU), Tachometer, Bargraph, Numerical Indicators etc...).
- Create and save reusable UI (User Interface) components
- Use the recording configuration assistant to create specific trigger for recording conditions (threshold, timing, etc.).
- Data can be recorded at average or maximum frequency
Data analysis and transfer
• Open your files in a processing interface specially created to analyze and select the data to be exported for your reports.
• Use visualization and analysis (FFT, zoom, filtering, cursors, annotations and prints, etc.).
Add-ons – Plug-ins
Set up your version of VascoLite :
- CALCULATION: Create your own calculation and analyse functions.
- SYNOPTIC: Create synoptics without extra programming.
VascoLite is compatible with all National Instruments NI-DAQmx products:
- PCI and PC Express boards for desktop or laptop computers.
- PXI and PXI Express boards for PXI chassis.
- USB devices for all types of personal computers (PC).
- CompacDAQ Ethernet and USB for all types of PCs
- SCXI, various signal conditioning devices
VascoLite includes :
- configuration management tools.
- data acquisition.
- data recording.
- interactive interfaces.
- calculation settings.
- Several possible options are :
- post-processing modules.
- signal generation.
- Synoptics with digital indicators integrated in the image
Ask for a quote to obtain VascoLite software and module prices.
For further information on our rates and services, please contact our team of experts.
Our network of experts intervene in several fields : instrumentation, computer science, electronics, vibration analysis, etc...